Scuba Hunter Scuba Hunter

cool

on the negative it didnt feel very solid

Moonsweeper Moonsweeper

very cool

i really enjoyed ur game, although i only got to level 6, i found the level themselfs a bit repetitive, but the action was alot different on each. I liked getting new guns. I dont know if not adding music hurt or helped the game. Overall I had fun playing it, keep it up!

HoverBot 2 HoverBot 2

ripoff?

ok so the game was ok but r u trying to copy oddworlds story line exactly or what?

Veteran Veteran

original

very cool dude, sure it willmake front page. keep up the good work :)

FlashKid responds:

Many more games to come

Cupid's Adventure Cupid's Adventure

okay...

i must say there is nothing original here and just looks like another attempt to such money out of armorgames through their contest...

Arclite83 responds:

I won't deny that I probably wouldn't have made a VDay game if not for the AG Contest. But that's the point of the contest, really - to get people to make games who otherwise wouldn't. I have nothing but the utmost respect for AG, and I love working with them. They like my work, so I keep doing making more; it's that simple.

Sleepless Knight Sleepless Knight

good game...

I have to say id spen a bit more time on the actual graphics themselfs.. but you did a most excellent job of animating the game. I liked the begining story..i didnt finish. nice game dude, i respect the fact u didnt make the hero a dude, way too common.

Nimian Flyer Legends Nimian Flyer Legends

great

you desirve all the fantastic review u can get for this game, the graphics are awesome(although it hurt my head after a while they were really different) extremly good diversity in the levels, bosses, and game play. i got up to the spider boss and i loved every boss more as the game progressed. very original, very well done.

Sponge and Leroy V.2 Sponge and Leroy V.2

great

great game. U have skills, make more levels. It would be cool to have a weapon. good game, keep it up.