Bob and the Apple Bob and the Apple

creepy

So awkward it's funny.

I liked it.

Nice clean animation too.

Splash Attack Splash Attack

HAHAHA

Yeah, that was the good kind of stupid LOL!!!

360 - Console Wars 360 - Console Wars

VERY CLEVER

The end got me... never coming... lol :P

Mecha-Death: Pilot Mecha-Death: Pilot

DUDE I TOTALY GET WAT UR TRYING TO DO, IF U NEED HELP ID BE EXTATIC TO DO SOME ART/ ANIMATION. i CAN SEE THIS BEEING A GREAT SERIES OR MOVIE, THE PILOT WAS INTENSE!!!!! I CAN SEE THE KIND OF "KING KONG" RELATIONSHIP WITH THAT GIRL CHARACTER AND THE REAPER. PLEASE FINISH THIS!!!!!

Stephan Episode 1 Stephan Episode 1

well

it was slightly clever, not original, even though that sounds contradicting, but the graphics and animations were bad dude, sometimes simple graphics(like circles) can b animated nice, but this is not the case here.

Try a more solid feeling backround skeems and better animations, dont get discuraged though.

TooF Fassabowl! TooF Fassabowl!

why...

I have to say it makes me a bit mad to see u sucseed with such little effort, but i guess its a funny idea and u can make them SMOOTH and FAST, and ur commentaries r funny, u remind me of me cuz, but thats btp. Keep it up, we love'em

iPod Flash Collab iPod Flash Collab

a much of mediocrity does not make for a good flash, you think at leat one of these artist would shine...

LL - Rewrite LL - Rewrite

good

i really dont like the whole lock thing, i mean its kinda neat, but non of it makes sence. This being no exception, even though most collabs dont make sence. Although I really thought it had a great menu screen, loved the credits, and it had some good animation that made me finish a lock movie.

Wonchop responds:

It's true, collabs don't really make sense really.

Waffle X: Episode One Waffle X: Episode One

ok?

hmm, the art was OK, im not to into the rip off anime style, but this seems completly pointless and not at all origainal or well made. The only part i found impressive was the shock from space and the explosion.

Coldplay - Yellow Coldplay - Yellow